HybridBikeReviewed is a website for all bike lovers who want to know latest bike reviews and buying guide.
HybridBikeReviewed goals to be an online bicycling blog that delivers useful info on outdoor activity and health in general.
We always feature reviews of the latest bicycle and gears to contribution customers to select the right bike that meets their specific needs. For example, best hybrid bike, best bike for women, men’s best bicycle, best hybrid bike under 1000, bicycle buying guide.
HybridBikeReviewed always understands the importance and worth of education.
As part of giving back to the community, we are pleased to announce the launch of the Quarterly Active Living Scholarship.
With the scholarship, our goal to help students achieve their education and career goals by assistance their financial problem of higher education.
This scholarship of $2,000 will be awarded to one student every three months.
Who Can Apply?
This scholarship is open to authorized residents and citizens of the United States, United Kingdom or Canada who have been accepted to study full-time at an accredited college or university.
Although the scholarship is open to anyone embarking or joined on a higher education course, special contemplation will be given to students pursuing a course in fitness, health or sports.
How To Apply?
There are two ways to apply for the scholarship:
1. Borrow a bike (if you don’t have one).
2. Record yourself on camera talking about why you love cycling.
3. Upload the Video to Youtube
– Insert a link to https://hybridbikereviewed.com in the description area.
– Send the Youtube link to your video to email@example.com
– Include your name, College name, College year, major, email and phone numbers we can reach you at.
– Also, include a document proof that can attest to you being a student.
- To participate in this scholarship program, you will research and submit an essay between 800 to 1000 words about a topic relevant to bicycles and active living. The use of research based findings are highly recommended.
- The Essay should be 100% unique and submitted to us via email (word .doc file). If you have your own website, you can add a link to it. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name, College name, College year, major, email and phone numbers we can reach you at. Also, include a document proof that can attest to you being a student.
The HybridBikeReviewed Scholarship Committee will review all essays and videos and decide on the final winner. The entries will be judged based on creativity, research on the topic and clarity of the essay/video. Students who submit plagiarized essays will be disqualified. The HybridBikeReviewed team will notify the winner by email and the award will be sent directly to the winning participant’s school.
Deadline & Award Schedule
This is an ongoing quarterly scholarship.
Deadline for submission: 30 June 2018.
Winner notification: 15 July 2018.
Award disbursement: 15 August 2018.
Terms, Conditions & Privacy
- By entering this competition, the Author, subjects and photo/videographer gives HybridBikeReviewed permission to use their essay, photo, screen captures, video, first name, and college name on HybridBikeReviewed.com and affiliated sites. Stealing copyrighted works will disqualify the applicant.
- As much as we would like to award the scholarship, if none of the applicants meets the video or essay requirements, HybridBikeReviewed reserves the right to withhold disbursement.
- Students are free to apply for the scholarship program. The scholarship is a gift aid and no money are required from you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com