What is the best road bikes on the market in 2021 ? There are many bikes in the market, but it’s do much difficult to select a right bike. Today I going to tell you top 5 best road bikes under 500 reviews 2021. If you read our article you can select best road bike for you.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Top 5 Best Road Bikes Under 500 Reviews 2021
- 2 Things to Consider before buying the Best Road Bike
Top 5 Best Road Bikes Under 500 Reviews 2021
1. Schwinn Men’s Phocus 1400 – Best Road Bicycle Under 300
With this Schwinn Phocus 1400 bike, you can enjoy your morning biking exercise around your locality. This Schwinn bike is an amazing road bike which is intended for riding on bike paths, biking trails, road use, and fitness. It is an ideal bike for beginners.
The Phocus 1400 consists of a drop bar, a strong aluminum frame that is lightweight, and a rigid fork. With this, the bike will respond to the riders needs. I love this bike because it delivers fast and agile bike riding.
Featuring A050 shifters that allows for easy and fast shifting of gears and a Shimano 14 speed rear derailleur. If you are going to be using this bike mostly on the road. You will find that these features make this bike reliable when it comes to shifting.
This 18″ bike has paired spoke patterned quality alloy rims, and alloy caliper breaks. I feel safe while riding this bike as I find its stopping power efficient and reliable. I am 5’9 and I find this bike quite comfortable. It has a quick release saddle which makes the adjustment a breeze. Definitely one of the best road bikes in 2021.
Schwinn Phocus 1400 Key Features
- Wheel size is:700.
- Tube size: 700c, 19-26.
- Tire brand: Kenda.
- Dimension 67x18x37 inches.
- Aluminum frame mechanical rim brake style.
- Quick release front wheel.
- Quick release saddle.
- SR Suntour alloy crank.
- Weighs 27 pound.
2. Takara Kabuto Single Speed Best Road Bikes Review
As it is a commuter’s bike, this bike will withstand whatever weather condition that it encounters. It is a single speed bike, so it offers the rider fixed gear and freewheel options.What I love most about this bike is its construction and simplicity.
It consists of alloy side pull brakes, and equipped with a sturdy tig-welded steel frame and fork. This makes the Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike a strong bike that is able to withstand whatever abuse the city roads throws at it.
It comes in bright attractive colors which makes it perfect for both men and women no matter the age, and it is safer for riders as it allows the rider to be more visible on the road.
Takara Kabuto Single Speed Key Features
- Single speed.
- Alloy side pull brakes.
- Rims with alloy hub.
- 31 inch stand over clearance.
- Commuter bike made for long distance rides.
- Will fit 5 feet 8 inches to 6 feet 2 inches in height.
3. Schwinn Phocus 1600 – Best Men’s Road Bike 2021
If you are looking for the best road bikes that offers convenience, style, strength, and elegance the Schwinn Phocus 1600 Mens Road Bike has it all. It consists of the same features that you will find in a bicycle that cost four times more. In short, you get more for less with this bicycle.
It is comfortable to ride on as it features a soft bicycle seat and an upright frame, which makes it possible for you to ride in an upright manner.
It consists of micro shift brake levers that enable you to have full control of the bike. The handle bars and seats have high levels of adjustments allowing you to tilt or raise them to suit your desired posture.
Its tires are wide Kenda k-196 700x23c tires, designed to offer adequate cushioning, to provide easy riding on different trails.
It consists of a 56cm Schwinn road aluminum frame which is made of carbon fiber, and also a light weight fork. It performs well and it is durable. With its saddle that comes with a soft spring, you can enjoy comfort and flexibility while you ride. Definitely one of the best road bikes for men.
Schwinn Phocus 1600 Key Features
- 27.2mm alloy seat post.
- Weighs:34.1 lbs.
- Has a Dimension of 37″H xx 18″ Wx67 D.
- Cog set: a11-28t cassette: 8 speed.
- Shifters are micro shift integrated levers.
- A-head stem, made of alloy that has 7-degree drop.
- Promax alloy caliper brakes.
- The pedals are alloy/resin with a toe cage.
- 31.8 road drop bar handle bar.
- 700c wheel size.
- 32 h 4-spoke pattern alloy rims.
- Shimano 2300 front and rear derailleur
4. Giordano Libero Aluminium Road Bike Review
If you are on a budget this bike is one affordable good quality bike you should look into. The Giordano Libero aluminium road bike is an ideal bike for beginners. It is a light weight 6061 aluminum frame so I recommend it for mounting riding.
This bike consists of 16 speed STI shifters from Shimano Claris and derailleur’s that goes with a compact crank that is aluminum road 50-34, which allows for easy climbing.
With 700c wheels that ride easily on all trails. Its weight range from 26-27 pounds. This is a perfect bike for a mountain biker. This bike is available in a men’s small, medium size and large.
Giordano Libero Key Features
- Handcrafted light weight aluminum frame.
- 1 1/8 threadless stem.
- 2 mounts for water bottle.
- High tensile steel fork.
- Steel threadless headset 1/18.
- Alloy 42cm c/c handle bar.
- Shimano FDAO50 front derailleur.
- Alloy side pull rear and front brakes.
- Pro wheel alloy arms 170mm 50-34 crank.
- Vitesse alloy 700c 32 hole high v profile rims.
- 700×25 Kenda tires.
5. Vilano Shadow 2.0 Best Road Bikes Review
The Vilano Shadow Road Bike Shimano STI integrated shifters, is a commuter bike that can be used for long distance riding, fitness, and exercise. It consists of Shimano STI brake lever integrated shifters, which allows for an efficient braking system.
Its lightweight 6061 aluminum frame features a handle, a seat post and integrated headset made of alloy.
The Vilano Shadow has 3 sizes which are large, medium and small and is made for both women and men. It is an ideal bike for beginners.
Vilano Shadow 2.0 Key Features
- Made for commuting.
- Frame:6061 double butted frame of aluminum that has integrated headset.
- 14 speeds.
- 700C 11/8 threadless fork.
- 700c x25c tires.
- KMC chains.
- Alloy double crankset.
- 11/8″ integrated headset.
- Alloy 27.2 seat post.
- Shimano 7 speed freewheel.
- Dual pivot alloy caliper brakes.
- 700C double walled CNC machined side wheelset.
- Anatomic comfort saddle.
- Alloy handle bar.